| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morondava in June is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 2.4mm (0.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Morondava June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Morondava, Madagascar
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Morondava:
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 883.8 kms (549.2 miles) NNE
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 911.3 kms (566.3 miles) NE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 727 kms (451.7 miles) NNE
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 869.3 kms (540.2 miles) NE
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 556.5 kms (345.8 miles) NNE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) ENE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) ENE
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) E
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 433.3 kms (269.3 miles) ESE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 316.9 kms (197 miles) ESE
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 593.2 kms (368.6 miles) SSE
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 593.2 kms (368.6 miles) SSE